Saturday, April 11, 2009

Monthly Update


Shenron: Tell me ur wish.
Gokou: Can I ask a question first?
Shenron: Yes. Now, tell me ur second wish.
Gokou: What the **** are you talking about you idiot! That is not a wish, that is a question faggot!~
Shenron: LOL Shenron can do jokes too. Just spit em out.
Gokou: Is this Dragon Balls ur balls?
Shenron: No way, unless I'm being Americanized. Hey, I'm not here for this stupid question. Just tell me ur wish immedietly.
Gokou: Ha ha ha. Actually I don't have any serious business with u dis time. Just wanna ask u to update my friend blog.
Shenron: Granted. Updated at 11 April titled "Monthly Update".
Gokou: Thanks. I'll save another two request for later.
Shenron: See ya~
Gokou: Send my regards to ur waifu mkay~
Shenron: Fuck you. [crush Gokou with his tail and flew away]
Gokou: Urgh..damn that foul mouthed dragon..


Di sini saya ingin mengucapkan berbanyak-banyak terima kasih kepada sang Goku yang telah mengupdate blog saya selepas sebulan koma. Terima kasih juga kepada Dewa Naga ya.

No comments: