Sunday, December 14, 2008

fcuk, i've been tagged!! :3


somebody has tagged me...
last two weeks or perhaps moar..
lul sry kiddo, im kinda busy...catching z's :3

01. three things that scares me.
-exam results
-petir ngan kilat^^
-run out of money

02. three people who make me laugh
-outrageous manga spoiler(a really crazy one)
-forums
-my friends

03. three things that i hate..
-*see 01

04. three things that i like
-animu, mango n games
-moneyy..lotsa
-her...XD

05. three thing that i don't understand
-why war?
-how do bandai molding machine operates?
-why my streamyx is gettin slower?

06. three things that i wanna do before i die
-i wanna live longer
-make sure that my good deeds more than the bad ones..
-getting married..:p u noe what that really means..

07. three things that i can do..
-tidoo gaya bebass
-finish 150++ chapters of a manga in one day..
-maths :p

08. three things i can't do
-become a gandam
-futballs
-public speaking..and summore

09. three ways to describe my personality
- happy-go-lucky
- hypocrite...only in some circumstances
- faithful :p

10. three person i wanna tag
- Obama
- Sawajiri Erika
- Leah Dizon

No comments: